Cryptocurrency Floki Inu (FLOKI) saw its price jump over 22% this past week due to growing hype surrounding the upcoming launch of its new TokenFi platform.
TokenFi aims to be a one-stop shop for creating and launching tokens tied to real-world assets (RWA), allowing anyone to tokenize assets without needing to code.
- Floki is launching a new tokenization platform called TokenFi that lets users launch cryptocurrencies and tokens tied to real-world assets.
- TokenFi aims to capture part of the projected $16 trillion tokenization industry by 2030.
- The protocol launches on 5 leading blockchain networks initially but will expand.
- Incentives will be offered to users to encourage platform usage and create a network effect.
- Initial trading for the TokenFi token (TOKEN) starts on Oct 27 on Ethereum and BNB Chain.
The tokenization industry is projected to reach $16 trillion by 2030, and TokenFi wants to capture a piece of that potential growth. The platform will launch first on Ethereum, BNB Chain, OpBNB, Base, and Arbitrum, with plans to expand to more networks soon.
In the days leading up to TokenFi’s launch, the FLOKI price broke out above resistance at $0.00002698, reaching as high as $0.00004001. This surge was driven by hype around the unique staking rewards and new sister token, TokenFi (TOKEN), that will be unveiled at launch. However, the price has pulled back slightly and is now trading between support at $0.00003305 and resistance at $0.00004001.
If bullish momentum continues post-launch, FLOKI could test overhead resistance around $0.0000430 next. However, if bearish sentiment returns, the price may revisit support levels at $0.00003305 and $0.00002698.
It remains to be seen whether Floki can sustain this positive momentum after TokenFi’s launch when staking rewards go live. Some major platforms like Ethereum have seen declines after the initial excitement of their staking launch. For now, traders are closely watching how Floki and TokenFi’s incentives impact FLOKI’s price over the long run.
Go to Source
Author: Oliver Dale