Hive Blockchain, a publicly listed crypto mining company, said it ordered 1,800 mining machines from Bitmain Technologies for delivery next year.
- The Vancouver, Canada-based company did not provide a price for the purchase.
- The Antminer S19j Pro machines will be delivered in stages during the first half, and will add a total hash power of 180 PH/s.
- Earlier this month, the company ordered 4,000 miners from Canaan. Those machines, scheduled be delivered by the end of September, will add an aggregate hash power of 272 PH/s.
- Hive Blockchain has data centers in its native Canada as well as in Sweden and Iceland and is traded on Nasdaq, the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Hive Purchases 4,000 Bitcoin Mining Machines From Canaan
- Mining Difficulty Expected to Increase for the First Time Since China Crackdown
- Why Crypto Miners Are Expanding Beyond Quebec
- Hive to Increase Hashrate Almost 50% With 3,000 New Miners
Go to Source
Recommended Crypto Services, Products and Strategies:
The first thing any crypto investor needs is is a reliable and secure Crypto Wallet. Whether you’re looking for an online wallet, hardware wallet, desktop or mobile wallet, Crypto Renegade provides you with all the Best Crypto Wallets in each category.
When you’re ready to buy more crypto, or exchange your coins for others, Crypto Renegade’s list of the Best Crypto Exchanges has you covered. The Crypto Exchanges recommended here offer everything from simplicity and convenience to advanced trading platforms and profit sharing.
If you want to learn more about the methods and tools that can be used to find Great Crypto Projects, then be sure to check out Crypto Renegade’s strategy for How To Find The Best Cryptocurrency.
For those people that don’t have any money to invest right now, or just want to understand the technology a bit more, you’ll definitely want to check out Crypto Renegade’s Free Crypto Strategy and start collecting Free Coins today!
What do you think about cryptocurrency? Do you have any questions about it? Be sure to leave a comment below.