- In the new book, Finding Freedom, Kate Middleton and Prince William are seen being openly hostile towards Prince Harry & Meghan Markle.
- Yet, now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are firing back and claiming that they “rolled out the red carpet” for her.
- Why are they being so defensive?
Kate Middleton, once again, feels a type of way.
The infamous Duchess of Fragility is back, and this time, she’s horrified about the claims made in the new book, Finding Freedom.
But the question remains: why?
Neither Kate Middleton Nor Prince William Was Welcoming To The Duke & Duchess of Sussex
Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand have been dominating the news cycle ever since they first dropped the book, Finding Freedom, about Meghan Markle & Prince Harry.
But it’s their revelations about Kate Middleton & Prince William that have “senior royals” up in arms. Amongst the claims:
- Meghan Markle was referred to as “Harry’s Showgirl.”
- Prince William openly vocalized his suspicions of Meghan Markle, & warned Harry to “take it slow.”
- The Cambridges continued to create a hostile environment for the Sussexes, to the point that other high-ranking palace officials were gossiping about them, and
- The Cambridges barely exchanged a word with The Sussexes at the latter’s last royal appearance.
While a lot of these accusations are, at best, topical, that hasn’t stopped Kate Middleton from sending her minions to the press to shriek and wail about any depiction of her that’s less than flattering. After all, shouldn’t we all bow down to the future Queen Consort of England, even if we’re not under British rule?
According to the Cambridges, we absolutely should. Too bad that idea has no basis in reality.
The Cambridges Have A Problem, Though
Let’s remember that despite Kate Middleton and her propensity for Gone With The Wind-style dramatics, her own press secretary is most likely behind the press leaks about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
How could Kate Middleton think that offering flowers to Meghan Markle was going to make up for years of hurt? | Source: Twitter
Let’s also remember that the British royal family reveled in the hideous treatment of Meghan Markle, and most likely continues to feed the British gutter press with gossip — only to turn around and claim to be “shocked” when Meghan Markle brought it to the public’s attention.
It’s beyond gobsmacking to see the levels that Kate Middleton and Prince William are going to, and stooping to, so as to cover up one alleged dalliance. So many of these problems could have been avoided — and “Meg-xit” might never have happened — if the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge just came clean.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of CCN.com.
Go to Source
Author: Bernadette Giacomazzo