As another wave of major financial institutions announce bitcoin plans, it’s getting harder for the MSM to simply print the same old FUD.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Today on the Brief:
- A follow-up on celebrity in crypto
- Dapper Labs and BlockFi raising at multibillion dollar valuations
- Cathie Wood and ARK increase their bitcoin position
Our main discussion looks at the latest institutional bitcoin news:
- Deutsche Bank – the world’s 21st largest – quietly revealed a digital asset custody program with much bigger ambitions in a December 2020 World Economic Forum report
- Bloomberg is reporting that Morgan Stanley’s $150B investment unit is considering a direct bitcoin position
Image credit: Talaj/Getty Images Plus
Go to Source
Author: Nathaniel Whittemore
Recommended Crypto Services, Products and Strategies:
The first thing any crypto investor needs is is a reliable and secure Crypto Wallet. Whether you’re looking for an online wallet, hardware wallet, desktop or mobile wallet, Crypto Renegade provides you with all the Best Crypto Wallets in each category.
When you’re ready to buy more crypto, or exchange your coins for others, Crypto Renegade’s list of the Best Crypto Exchanges has you covered. The Crypto Exchanges recommended here offer everything from simplicity and convenience to advanced trading platforms and profit sharing.
If you want to learn more about the methods and tools that can be used to find Great Crypto Projects, then be sure to check out Crypto Renegade’s strategy for How To Find The Best Cryptocurrency.
For those people that don’t have any money to invest right now, or just want to understand the technology a bit more, you’ll definitely want to check out Crypto Renegade’s Free Crypto Strategy and start collecting Free Coins today!
What do you think about cryptocurrency? Do you have any questions about it? Be sure to leave a comment below.