Victory Capital has applied to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to list an exchange-traded fund (ETF) tracking the Nasdaq Crypto Index (NCI).
- The Nasdaq-listed company filed an S-1 form to the regulator Wednesday, adding its name to a long list of crypto ETF hopefuls in the U.S.
- The SEC is currently reviewing over a dozen similar applications and is yet to approve a single one. Some applicants have had their approval windows extended more than once.
- Victory Capital revealed its plans to enter the crypto market in June through a private fund tracking the NCI aimed at accredited investors.
- The firm also announced its intention to launch private funds that mirrored equivalent Nasdaq indexes tracking the performances of bitcoin and ether.
- SEC Chairman Gensler Agrees With Predecessor: ‘Every ICO Is a Security’
- SEC Boss Gensler Eyeing Robust Regulation of Crypto Market: Report
- ProFunds Mutual Fund Gives Retails Investors Access to Bitcoin Futures
- Global X Joins Firms Filing Bitcoin ETF Application With SEC
Go to Source
Recommended Crypto Services, Products and Strategies:
The first thing any crypto investor needs is is a reliable and secure Crypto Wallet. Whether you’re looking for an online wallet, hardware wallet, desktop or mobile wallet, Crypto Renegade provides you with all the Best Crypto Wallets in each category.
When you’re ready to buy more crypto, or exchange your coins for others, Crypto Renegade’s list of the Best Crypto Exchanges has you covered. The Crypto Exchanges recommended here offer everything from simplicity and convenience to advanced trading platforms and profit sharing.
If you want to learn more about the methods and tools that can be used to find Great Crypto Projects, then be sure to check out Crypto Renegade’s strategy for How To Find The Best Cryptocurrency.
For those people that don’t have any money to invest right now, or just want to understand the technology a bit more, you’ll definitely want to check out Crypto Renegade’s Free Crypto Strategy and start collecting Free Coins today!
What do you think about cryptocurrency? Do you have any questions about it? Be sure to leave a comment below.