Web3 Gam3 Awards 2022 nominees released with Big Time up for 6 awards

CryptoSlate

The inaugural Gam3 Awards hosted by Polkastarter Gaming is approaching fast. CryptoSlate is now able to reveal the official nominees for each category. For example, Illuvium from Immutable X has been shortlisted for five awards, including Game of the Year. Further, equally impressive, Big Time from Big Time Studios is up for four awards and is also included in the Game of the Year category.

Omar Ghanem, Head of Gaming at Polkastarter, remarked on the level of engagement from the judging panel.

“ A 100% voting participation despite the task at hand with over 100 game titles to go through, is further proof of how excited everyone is to see the web3 gaming sector’s development and growth. 

The categories include Game of the Year, Most Anticipated Game, Best Graphics, and a host of genre-specific categories from Best RPG to Best Casual Game. CryptoSlate’s Akiba is a part of the judging panel, which will make up 90% of the vote, with the remaining 10% to be decided by the public.

How To Get Free Crypto  

The judging panel also includes top players in the traditional gaming space, including Yoshihisa Hashimoto (Square Enix) and Edward Chang (EA), along with a wealth of talent from the world of web3. 

See the complete list at the end of this article for a full list of nominated games. Winners of the awards will take home a share of “monetary prizes and services valued at over $300,000.”

Urvit Goel, the Head of Global Games at Polygon Studios, commented, expressing excitement for the future of blockchain-enabled gaming.

“It is an amazing list of quality games that really showcase what is coming in the blockchain gaming space. The GAM3 Awards has shown how many quality blockchain games are being built, and the passion of those builders.”

Goel also noted, “It’s also clear that Polygon continues to be the leader when it comes to both quality, quantity, and diversity of web3 games,” as many of the nominated games are built on top of Polygon’s technology. 

Game of the Year

Full List of Nominees

Game of the Year
Illuvium
Big Time
Gods Unchained
The Harvest
Superior

Most Anticipated Game
Illuvium: Overworld
Shrapnel
Star Atlas
Ember Sword
The Treeverse

Best Graphics
Illuvium
Star Atlas
Metalcore
Big Time
My Pet Hooligan

Best Action Game
Big Time
Illuvium
Metalcore
Guild of Guardians
Superior

Best Mobile Game
Guild of Guardians
Splinterlands
Blast Royale
Thetan Arena
Skyweaver

Best Adventure Game
Big Time
Earth from Another Sun
My Pet Hooligan
The Sandbox
Aurory

Best Casual Game
Blankos Block Party
Thetan Arena
My Pet Hooligan
Axie Infinity Origins
Legends of Venari

Best RPG
Big Time
Illuvium
Aurory
SIPHER
Phantom Galaxies

Best Shooter Game
Metalcore
EV.IO
Undead Blocks
Delysium
Earth from Another Sun

Best Strategy Game
Gods Unchained
Cross the Ages
Skyweaver
Immortal Game
Cards of Ethernity

Best Card Game
Gods Unchained
Splinterlands
Axie Infinity Origins
Skyweaver
Cards of Ethernity

Best Multiplayer Game
Blankos Block Party
My Pet Hooligan
Metalcore
Big Time
EV.IO

Best Esports Game
EV.IO
Metalcore
Gods Unchained
Planet Mojo
Spider Tanks

To vote for your favorite games visit the Gam3 Awards website.

Go to Source
Author: Liam ‘Akiba’ Wright


Recommended Crypto Services, Products and Strategies:

The first thing any crypto investor needs is is a reliable and secure Crypto Wallet.  Whether you’re looking for an online wallet, hardware wallet, desktop or mobile wallet, Crypto Renegade provides you with all the Best Crypto Wallets in each category.

FreeBitcoin Banner  

Best Crypto Wallets Banner

When you’re ready to buy more crypto, or exchange your coins for others, Crypto Renegade’s list of the Best Crypto Exchanges has you covered.  The Crypto Exchanges recommended here offer everything from simplicity and convenience to advanced trading platforms and profit sharing. 

Best Crypto Exchanges Banner

If you want to learn more about the methods and tools that can be used to find Great Crypto Projects, then be sure to check out Crypto Renegade’s strategy for How To Find The Best Cryptocurrency.

Crypto Strategy Banner

For those people that don’t have any money to invest right now, or just want to understand the technology a bit more, you’ll definitely want to check out Crypto Renegade’s Free Crypto Strategy and start collecting Free Coins today!

Free Crypto Banner

What do you think about cryptocurrency? Do you have any questions about it? Be sure to leave a comment below.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.