As the Democrats appear to be headed to victory, how does their new U.S. Senate majority impact markets as a whole and bitcoin more specifically?
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io and this week’s special product launch: Stacks.co.
Today on the Brief:
- ShapeShift goes full DEX
- Neil Young and the changing business of music
- China stocks delisted from NYSE
Our main discussion: What are the implications of Georgia’s runoff elections for bitcoin and markets as a whole?
In this episode, NLW discusses:
- The immediate response of Crypto Twitter to the victory for Dems
- Why Kelly Loeffler was a disappointing industry rep in the Senate
- Which stocks are going up on the news and why
- Why a Democrat Senate majority is driving up inflation expectations
- Why discussions of UBI and digital dollars and more in play than ever
- Why bitcoin stands to be supercharged by the coming macro environment
See also: Former Bakkt CEO Kelly Loeffler Loses Senate Seat
Go to Source
Author: Nathaniel Whittemore
Recommended Crypto Services, Products and Strategies:
The first thing any crypto investor needs is is a reliable and secure Crypto Wallet. Whether you’re looking for an online wallet, hardware wallet, desktop or mobile wallet, Crypto Renegade provides you with all the Best Crypto Wallets in each category.
When you’re ready to buy more crypto, or exchange your coins for others, Crypto Renegade’s list of the Best Crypto Exchanges has you covered. The Crypto Exchanges recommended here offer everything from simplicity and convenience to advanced trading platforms and profit sharing.
If you want to learn more about the methods and tools that can be used to find Great Crypto Projects, then be sure to check out Crypto Renegade’s strategy for How To Find The Best Cryptocurrency.
For those people that don’t have any money to invest right now, or just want to understand the technology a bit more, you’ll definitely want to check out Crypto Renegade’s Free Crypto Strategy and start collecting Free Coins today!
What do you think about cryptocurrency? Do you have any questions about it? Be sure to leave a comment below.