Powerbridge Technologies, a Nasdaq-listed technology company, plans to expand into bitcoin and ether mining.
- The Zhuhai, China-based technology firm offers software-as-a-service products and blockchain applications.
- It now intends to expand into bitcoin and ether mining, with plans to build a clean energy-based global network, the company announced Thursday.
- Powerbridge’s stock climbed about 40% in premarket trading in the wake of today’s announcement.
- Riot Blockchain Forecasts 7.7 EH/s by Q4 2022 as Texas Facility Starts Production
- EIP 1559 Hasn’t Affected Ethereum Miner Revenue
- Bitcoin Mining Company CleanSpark Acquires Second Data Center
- Several Crypto Mining Stocks Up Sharply as Bitcoin Rises Above $46K
Go to Source
Recommended Crypto Services, Products and Strategies:
The first thing any crypto investor needs is is a reliable and secure Crypto Wallet. Whether you’re looking for an online wallet, hardware wallet, desktop or mobile wallet, Crypto Renegade provides you with all the Best Crypto Wallets in each category.
When you’re ready to buy more crypto, or exchange your coins for others, Crypto Renegade’s list of the Best Crypto Exchanges has you covered. The Crypto Exchanges recommended here offer everything from simplicity and convenience to advanced trading platforms and profit sharing.
If you want to learn more about the methods and tools that can be used to find Great Crypto Projects, then be sure to check out Crypto Renegade’s strategy for How To Find The Best Cryptocurrency.
For those people that don’t have any money to invest right now, or just want to understand the technology a bit more, you’ll definitely want to check out Crypto Renegade’s Free Crypto Strategy and start collecting Free Coins today!
What do you think about cryptocurrency? Do you have any questions about it? Be sure to leave a comment below.